Sales and Events
Report to: Office Manager and General Manager
Direct report: Co founder
The Sales and Events persons prime role is to ensure a smooth operation for KOTO Catering. Attention to detail, exceptional communication skills and customer service skills are a must.
Duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Customer care in all communications to be at the highest level.
- Ensure all enquiries for events and sales are promptly answered and followed up.
- Organising events, and running events.
- Ensuring all events are run within budgets, and all paperwork for events maintained and utilised to their fullest potential.
- Record keeping of all past and future events.
- Train and mentor KOTO alumni staff
- Meet potential clients when required.
- Attend monthly management meeting
- Ensure sales targets and goals are met
- Run KOTO catering functions when required
- Liaise with KOTO to recruit KOTO trainees for outside functions.
- Maintain accounting for events.
- Work with suppliers and ensure highest quality and lowest pricing
- Work closely with the Management team to ensure events and food production is maintained at the highest standards.
- Public relations and events involvement will be required.
- Work accordance to HACCP guidelines when entering the kitchens.
- Duties as requested by the General Manager and Office Manager.
- Compliance with HACCP and policies.
- Reporting to direct supervisor on activities and accounting
- Multi-tasking various jobs for the Office and General managers.
- Reviews month-end closing entries prepared with the accountant for petty cash.;
- Attend Monthly General Meeting
Attributes, experience and qualifications:
- Passionate about Customer service
- Punctual and organized
- Multi-tasking skills
- Outside the box thinking
- Kind and empathetic
- Understands KOTO mission and vision, values
- Understand teamwork culture
- 2 years hospitality experience.
- Worked / studied in a western context environment