New research by the International Alumni Job Network (IAJN) and Nielsen of 5,232 international student graduates shows that while 89% are satisfied with their overall experience as international students, only 72% are satisfied with the return on investment from their international education.
The 56 page Global Comparison Report compares Australia, UK, USA, Canada and New Zealand as study destinations for international students.
The research covered three areas;
(1) Employment and Earning Data for International Students After Graduation & Current Income
(2) Satisfaction with the Country of Education
(3) Satisfaction with the University / College Experience
The research used Net Promoter Score (NPS) to determine if international student graduates recommend their University/College and Country of Education to future students.
Kruskal Driver Analysis is then used to determine the following;
- Percentage of International Graduates who Promote, Detract or are Neutral of their University and Education Country when it comes to recommendation.
- The Key Drivers for this decision to recommend or not recommend
The 56-page report is available for purchase for $1,000 USD. Contact [email protected]
Other reports produced from the research cover specific Countries of Education (Australia, UK, USA) and individual University Alumni Reports (Available on Request).